Sign in to follow this  
PeterS

Course login

When I click on ‘My Account’ it takes me to a blank page today, I can’t get to the courses.
I can watch it on my mobile because I left it on a page with a video but I cannot switch to course one because when I click on ‘My Account’ it also takes me to a blank page.
I’m using FireFox on my laptop and I think it’s Samsung’s own browser on my mobile.
Anyone else experiencing problems logging in?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Welcome!  I think you will enjoy the forum.  I know I have!
    • eBay has a plethora os movements, with case still attached, for next to nothing.  Horological schools usually recommend a particular movement for class work and practice.  However, if you simply want to pull it apart to see how it works and then try to put it back together, buy anything that ticks.  You can pick up a “dollar watch”, times, etc or other vintage unmarked movements for next to nothing.  Seeing things move together is far more important, IMHO, than a specific movement. do be careful!  You may spark a new expensive hobby! :-) cheers from Texas John Allen
    • Cleaned, de-maged and checked h/s for stickyness. Nothing to be observed from that. Did another test you may comment on. With balance removed, I gently nudged the pallet fork side to side to start the release-lock operation. At a couple of close to each other positions on the escape wheel circumference this is not functioning as I believe it should. It all happens fast and is hard to observe but I think there is a ”skip over” where the locking doesn’t happen as it should but locking is happening on the next tooth. As escapement teeth look decent, could this be a case of pallet jewel position on the hairy edge? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • Another Timex today. This time a 1974 model/caliber 25 based, 23550 02574 - "possibly a Marlin" but the experts will no doubt be better placed to give me an exact model. This arrived unable to wind or set, which was down to a broken wind/set rocking bar. A suitable replacement was extracted from a donor movement, and after a quick service and polish, and a fresh crystal this is the result. Another very 1970s curly font black and white dial.  Clean and readable and running well.
    • Unitas Calibre 6325 Service Walkthrough Pictures - Disassembly (Please sort the pictures by name in ascending order) For the disassembly sequence to make sense it is very important that the pictures are sorted by name in ascending order. Generally, the sequence of pictures first shows the part to be removed in its position on the movement and the following picture shows the removed part separately. Unitas Calibre 6325 Service Walkthrough Pictures - Assembly (Please sort the pictures by name in ascending order) For the assembly sequence to make sense it is very important that the pictures are sorted by name in ascending order. Generally, the sequence of pictures first shows the part to be assembled along with any screws holding it in place. The following picture shows the section of the movement where that part is to be assembled along with my lubrication suggestion, and the picture after that shows the part when assembled on the movement. The Unitas calibre 6325 is very similar to the Unitas calibre 6498 which is the course movement on watchrepairlessons.com. Unfortunately, due to its increasing popularity, the Unitas calibre 6498 is becoming more and more expensive, although there are inexpensive Chinese clones. So, in my opinion, Unitas calibre 6325 is an excellent and inexpensive option for the course. As a matter of fact, there is a version of the Unitas calibre 6325 having a bridge configuration that looks to be identical to the Unitas calibre 6498. You’ll find plenty of watches housing the Unitas calibre 6325 on eBay. Unitas Calibre 6325 links: bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: Unitas 6325 - mtr-Ranfft Unitas 6325 - 17jewels.info „Wehrmachtswerk“; Unitas 6325 - Junghans Vintage