Eterna 629

rogart63

Need to find a new balance cook and a new balance for a Eterna. Says 692 on the movement.Someone has glued the balance spring and the adjustment to the balance cook :( But can't find anything on Eterna 629? 

Why can't something be easy? 

Found this .that says Eterna 629. Unfortunately it's not available  anymore.  

5a1ae7981c7f7_images(1).jpg.62643c2d0ba3b4c2b4539e6c83e285d0.jpg

Edited by rogart63

How many different balances can there be. If i could find a balance with the right height and a impuls that moves the pallet fork. Has the same frequency as the 692. Think it's 18000 . So the hairspring has the right length . Do you think i can get it to work? In don´t the owner mind if it doesn´t run in Cosc . But could at least go within a minute a day. 

I found one but not sure it works yet.. As the stud that sit in the balance cook is 0,5 mm and i am not sure what the hole in the bridge is. i didn't have a drill . Put will take a look tomorrow. If the endskake is to large can i move  the upper or lower  jewel? The impulse jewel moved the  pallet fork so that looked okay. But you  never now ? Hairspring to long what do i do then? Would make it 18000 if it has been i an old ETA movement right? 

Edited by rogart63