Crystal replacement for seiko 5sports

Massimo

2 hours ago, Massimo said:

Indeed! Lever, not screw operated!

Some people actually recommend these over the screw type, because they give a better feeling of the applied pressure. Personally I think that as long a press is rigid enough, and have all the needed dies, there is not much difference,

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Roberto, I also love the dial color.
To repaint the bezel I read the best is to use enamel for toy models, fill the numbers and let it dry.
Then with a peg wood I can eliminate the excess, am I correct?
I'm a little scared i would create new "scars" in the bezel i just polished...

• Like 1

Thanks Roberto, I also love the dial color.To repaint the bezel I read the best is to use enamel for toy models, fill the numbers and let it dry.

Then with a peg wood I can eliminate the excess, am I correct?

I'm a little scared i would create new "scars" in the bezel i just polished...

Yes, but I used a cloth wrapped around a small square block of wood lightly moistened in isopropyl alcohol. Not tried just scraping it off. Always worried the paint I want to remain will come out too [emoji4]

Yes, but I used a cloth wrapped around a small square block of wood lightly moistened in isopropyl alcohol. Not tried just scraping it off. Always worried the paint I want to remain will come out too [emoji4]  

Exactly also one of my fears... I read normally the paint it the groove stays there but... Normally with me these things always go wrong!
I'll try your method indeed!