Seizaiken Batteries ?

I'm just about to place an order with Cousins and wondered if anyone has used Seizaiken watch batteries before & what results they've had ?.

:thumbsu:     or      :thumbsd:   ??

Many thanks Phil.

Hi Bob and atimegoneby

I have just recently used this brand (bought also from Cousins) a good battery that Cousins have just started to stock...

Best Wishes

Darren

Thanks for the replies guys, I normally use Renata but I think I'll give them a go this time !. :)

Phil.

No problem Bob and atimegoneby,

I think I also remember reading somewhere that this Brand has been used by Seiko for quite a while in their quartz range, although am not sure about this, someone maybe able to correct me on this...

Best wishes

Darren

Yes, I believe in the CousinsUK brochure I got it says they are made by Seiko (but I may be wrong). In any case, being good and priced right they are a welcome addition to battery choices. Having them competing against other brands may hopefully have all of us benefit by impacting prices all around...or so I hope.