Introducing Myself

number98

Hi all, Im number98 (Number is not my actual name...lol). I started repairing watch movement at last year. Mainly on china movement like st6d, zsh and dg2813. Repair ETA 2836 once. Occupation as a student. Watch repairing is my hobby, i do it when im free. Interested in repairing watch movement last year when i owned a submariner homage which consist of the dg2813 movement and the movement is spoilt. If im not wrong because i drop it. And when i wind it, the second hand spins freely(because the pallet fork pivot broke). So i teardown but i dont know how to reassemble back. And when i do, i broke several gear pivot. So from that on i start to learn and to be more careful. So up to date, i can assemble a dg2813 without breaking any pivot and it works. Beside repairing watches, I do repair computer as well like soldering, fixing the GPU by using hot air and etc. Look forward to learn more on watch repairing! Your video on youtube is interesting. I look forward for more. Thanks :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...