Splurged on automatic oilers - what should I fill them with?

Stian

Hi gurus,

I went and bought myself a set of automatic oilers, as I never really felt I had a clue how much oil I was putting into the pivot holes. Now I'm a bit lost in what oils to actually fill them with! The 1a for incablocs is easy enough I suppose, I'm planning to fill it with 9010. The number 5 for train pivots and bearings I suppose would be D5 or similar, but the 2a? Should I put 941 in it and use it only for pallets then?

Can't help feeling I splurged recklessly without a plan on these, but how can I now best use them? Any experience out there?

Stian

1a with 9010 for train wheel pivots, balance end-stones and the escape wheel teeth according to Mark, 5 for centre wheel and mainspring barrel

I found this on TZ:

The1A (black) oiler is made for oiling incabloc and similar without disassemble the cap jewel.
Then the 2a (red) for pallet jewels and the 5 (green) for wheels jewels.

1a For oiling cap jewels, shock absorbing devices without removal and for general oiling in small movements.

2a For oiling pallet stones, chronographs, calendar movements, pin lever escapements and for use whenever a given quantity of oil is required.