What is this movement

Mamo

Hello everybody,

I started to get more serious about my hobby. I already took several movements apart most of them are Chinese, cleaned them and lubed them.

Now to my question, I'm trying to find the movement in the image to get some replacement pieces. Biggest issue is a worn out thread and the rapid day change doesn't engage very good (which is part of the **BLEEP** construction).

Does anybody know what this movement is called ?

273e6e5b7ecb09c7cd98add2d6e489c7.jpg55152409835ed293f284bf9e480c1d6a.jpg6ac77aa043b07e716e153fbb4b8c7122.jpg8c465c719042e8ddfbf2bcbca8fa2b8e.jpg

Thank you very much,

Mamo

6 minutes ago, Mamo said:

Does anybody know what this movement is called ?

Chinese standard or Tongji. 

I have also started gathering service experience with movements like this :) The cheapest mechanicals one can get. However, they are surprisingly accurate if properly adjusted. 

All of them with date complication had issue with proper date change. The solution is to make another harder date click spring. Second last picture between 16 and 17 is the date click.  

Moreover, all had a non-efficient autowinding mechanism. I was told that there are examples with efficient autowinder. But my experience is 0/8 was working well.

Thank you very much rogart63,

the list helped me, but sadly i can't find a number on the wheeltrainbridge.
I also tried to find some Chinese standard movement to buy, but even that is impossible, not even one on eBay. You have some recommendations where to buy some tongji movement?

33 minutes ago, Mamo said:

You have some recommendations where to buy some tongji movement?

Lol.

12 USD 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Men-Boy-Skeleton-Roman-Numerals-PU-Strap-Automatic-Mechanical-Wristwatch-/222296291592?var=&hash=item33c1e43908:m:m1ZDhSRT1a682fYlR8w_wuQ

But there are made in many factories. I had some with perfect interchangeable parts, while others were fitted with different sized parts.