Should I buy this Omega set?

Someone who repaired watches in the past came in today and asked if I might be interested in buying this set from him. He also has a set for Tag. But honestly, I don't know what I should offer the guy. The set looks nice and I know I will eventually need them. Any advice on what a fair offer to the guy might be?

Omega.jpg

There is a set on ebay at a cloud cukoo £600 pounds I think it would be of interest only to  Omega collectors but a more realistic price I would think £200-£300 but do you really want it and are you going to use it? because you could source similar tools cheaper to do the same job.

• Like 1

Its missing a box of spare pins, At the end of the day its a box containg moulded plastic parts marked Omega if you are a must have everything Omega collector buy it. Other wise put your money into something of better value

That is a good question Taro...let's hope the part you need for the future is still available when the occasion arrives or that Swatch has reconsidered and is selling it...It might very well be that Swatch might be "extinct" and all the other companies under him might still survive and be free to do as they please...with dubious results if they don't learn! :)