Best military humour

Jim and Jack just got promoted from Privates to Sergeants.

Not long after they’re out on a 3-day pass and Jim says, “Hey Jack, there’s the NCO Club. Let’s you and me stop in and have us a drank.” “But we're privates,” protests Jack. “NO, we're sergeants now,” says Jim, pulling him inside “Now, Jack, I’m gonna sit down and have me a drink.” “But, we're privates,” says Jack. “You idiot!” says Jim, we're Sergeants now!” So they order their drinks and pretty soon a hooker comes up to Jim. “You’re cute,” she says, “and I’d like to take you someplace and make you feel good — but I’ve got a bad case of gonorrhea.” Jim pulls his friend to the side and whispers, “Jack, go look in the dictionary and see what that gonorrhea means. If it’s good, give me the okay sign.” Jack goes to look it up, comes back, and gives Jim the big okay sign. Three weeks later Jim is laid up in the infirmary with a terrible case of gonorrhea. “Jack,” he says, “What you give me the okay for?!” “Well Jim, in the dictionary, it says gonorrhea only affects the privates.” ..........

.......but we’re Sergeants now!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.