New Digital Forum Member

This forum is the greatest . But like to take in some help and knownledge from others also. Or maybe just read what they write? Seams that i can't see everything if i ain't a member . Trying to be a member of a digital forum for led and lcd watches .As well as electronic watches with hands . But i can't seam to get in contact or becoming a member? Even though i have tried to contact the Admin and the form contact us? Anyone here a member of this forum that could help out?

http://www.newdwf.com/

Edited by rogart63

There's a "Register" button on the top right of the menu bar - does it work? Some forums let you register but don't actually let you go live until your registration data has been checked and approved.

Will

I works? But only gives me an email address to which i have sent a message . But no answer from the webmaster? There is no registration as for example this forum . You have to get in contact with a webmaster and he will answer you in less then 24 hours? So it says. There is a contact us also. But no one is answering there either? . This is my last try to see if someone is a member in here? After that i give up :thumbsd: