Tag Hauer 7T32B

Alec

Is this right? I thought a 7T32 is a Seiko (Hattori) chronograph movement.

It sure is, and it's the trickiest movement I have ever worked on. The gears were like sequins and there are about twenty of then!

Hi There...Do you know if any parts diagrams are available for this movement. This watch was stripped by someone and then handed to me to assemble and there is only one tiny part that I cannot find a place for it. Have you worked on the Tag SQ4820 ? Maybe if I mail you a photograph of the part you may be able to identify its home on the movement.

Need one urgently as I have a part that I cannot find where it goes...Please

What is the part that you can't fit to the watch, can you take a picture let us see?

Is this a replica TAG with an automatic ETA movement? If it is is there a calibre number in the area of the balance?

I am afraid I don't have a cross reference to know which movement Tag uses in various different models. But looking at a picture of this watch it has sub dials at top, bottom and left. This is indicative of a Valjoux 7750 movement. If you could post a picture of the inside then we could confirm this.

If it is a 7750 then the data sheets are available on the ETA website, or cousins. And I even have a strip down on my YT channel.