Armani AR-2432 - Cannot seal the back after changing battery.

hello folks, first time poster.

I changed the battery on my Armani AR-2432, after doing so I am finding it very difficult to put the back cover back on the watch. i have tried rotating till it clicks back in but to no avail.

Please can anyone help me?

This watch is a 'snap-back' style case-back. It was probably quite tough to pry off, I should imagine. The problem is, if you haven't got a snap-back case closing tool to create the pressure to close it, you're going to have a hard time trying to do it. If you intend to change your own batteries from now on and save yourself a few quid, then buy the tool I'm talking about from somewhere like Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Watch-Repair-Press-Tool-Set/dp/B08ZKSDFYT/ref=sr_1_8?crid=KSCVC32O1JW3&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.6mVBvVLxZlXSVhim7UtbNQdtNaK1JeU9f7OJb_REgc9SqIww9ScnnzrvX6hIOkyXj6kHGZ0F1mUT4R1pPxtGbG10t29yE736SQgek8nPtHLIoGC70OUAg8Eh6m8jT7KS1Yjb1g9CvA059dyTVOtbDkUfCPD0-nyGDRvQ-pj44fhrr8wgPbhfVbkJY8RKjTnJUVOEtjDAFsRKsuW9xdcdNoWBgve3p1j1It0NjiJld1KgLc8HE2CLlp4Oy9gJAxjJt4pjct7OKONnQaFTkfnjuKiLIrDctzahvjfUg34gh8M.1gmWCMDX9kXYjzf7DkNLqq47W1kxC2b_K8urDdxYC3Q&dib_tag=se&keywords=watch+case+back+tool&qid=1712763558&sprefix=watch+case+back+tool%2Caps%2C210&sr=8-8

I'm not endorsing this particular one, I'm just showing you what you need and how cheap it is