unknown chronograph part on minute recording wheel - venus 150

I am working on a venus 150 and found a part that I cannot find any information about. There is some sort of compression fitting on the end of the minute recording wheel pivot and it completely broke off when trying to remove the wheel from the front side of the movement. after removing the chronograph bridge, I then went to remove the two runners and the center one came out with ease, but this one was completely locked within the movement because of this compression fitting on the end. When trying to remove it with more force, it broke completely. When looking up the parts diagram, this fitting doesn't seem to exist on this particular part when bought new. Anyone know what it is?

venus150.PNG.f35f2cd95131e2624a37ddef4b664fd8.PNG

11 hours ago, eccentric59 said:

The only thing that would be on the end of the minute recording wheel would be the minute recording hand. It might be the tube that the hand was riveted to. 

oh man this makes so much sense. I never considered it because this was a ebay find for repair and the hands were broken off or missing and I never saw it. I was so worried. Already bough the replacement wheel. Thank you very very much!

• Like 2