Question about repeater watches

Hi. I have these 2 repeater (I think quarter) but they are not chiming the correct time. I tried to change the time on one of them to what it was chiming but it changed and was wrong again. Also, on the wind up watch- how do I change the time? Is it by the center of movement. There is only one hole in case for the winder. Thank for any information. On one of them the chimes sound sort of “sickly” like it’s struggling to chime. 

IMG_4368.jpeg

IMG_4369.jpeg

IMG_4371.jpeg

IMG_4372.jpeg

Both are very delicate. The first one someone has bent the minute hand. The second one to change the time its the center square. You must change the time by letting the watch chime and strike each time other wise you might foul up the movement. I expect they both need a good service. These must be repaired by someone who is advanced in repeater work. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Both are very delicate

this translates into you want to be very careful with these because screwing up things will become very very expensive very very fast.

3 hours ago, Jaime said:

Also, on the wind up watch- how do I change the time?

try unscrewing the bezel and see if it's a lever set watch if you can't pull the crown out like a normal watch that you would set.