Hi all,

I have been trying to locate a new glass for this watch and have spent hours and hours but I am no nearer.  I have scoured Cousins Lists, Ebay, and various web sites over and over and tried to search by size etc.

Can't seem to find anyone who has serviced this watch on Youtube either.

This watch also has a gasket - does the measurement I'm looking for include the gasket or is it just the glass - the glass was broken so I couldn't measure it.

Can't work out the link between Glass code and the watch - don't have any documentation that tells me what Citizen code is - no manual etc - really frustrating... 

Detail from watch back:

Citizen Quartz **BLEEP**/Digi
8950-0830 16 Y
30-3054
GN-4W-S

As always, any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike

You better have the glass part number ,that will give you much more chance to find this glass.

Manage to find the glass number , its 54-98400 , just place it on ebay and you will find your nedded glass .😃

Most citizen glasses come with the original gasket at the same packing so you may have also the gasket .

16 hours ago, dave74 said:

You better have the glass part number ,that will give you much more chance to find this glass.

Manage to find the glass number , its 54-98400 , just place it on ebay and you will find your nedded glass .😃

Most citizen glasses come with the original gasket at the same packing so you may have also the gasket .

Thanks for this - how did you find the number?

I really have spent hours searching.

I see they are on ebay located in Spain but expensive with postage.

I have been looking for an acrylic alternative if there is one available...

Will have to decide if my pockets are deep enough, or chance an import.

Thanks again for your time and effort - really appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

I am an watch parts supplier so i have data sources .

are you locate at the USA ?  i saw the seller does not ship to the USA .

I am hard to believe you can instal any other non original glass on this watch .

I will try to find this one on my side , the chances are low and it will take me some time but if i will i will sent you one freebie .