This is a one piece case front movement removal model. I have removed the crystal and can see the lever for unlocking the stem slightly north of the stem but when I depress the lever the stem will not come out. I noticed the the lever moves around quite a bit and I wonder if the lever is broken. I even tried pulling up on the lever but still no luck.  I can’t get the movement out of the case without removing the stem. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated .
KFR

2 hours ago, KFR said:

I noticed the the lever moves around quite a bit and I wonder if the lever is broken.

it's been so very long since I've done one of these. If I remember right it does seem like it's a little loose and getting the stem out of  0903 is interesting anyway which is part of the problem here.

them attaching the tech sheet you will see there's references to the whole thing you're supposed to release to try to get the stem out. I'm not sure of it actually explains how it works but it might be helpful as my memory is not.

4600_seiko 0903A.pdf