omega 1011

1 hour ago, gary17 said:

Its starting rebuilding i am striggling with the pinnion and center wheel cannot get a pic of them?

One of the problems are dealing with is missing information. What is missing information it is Swatch group revising documentation and not giving it to the world. Swatch group is very paranoid over there documentation every single page on the corner is watermarked with where it came from. You think they would get unhappy if you distributed internal documents to the whole darn world? They took the time to watermark every single page let's see if I can find an example

image.png.037bb30a84e12d6631af68203aa8d050.png

We can see the name of the person when cousins used to build a get some documentation this would've come out of one of their working instructions as far as I can tell cousins never had some of the other stuff like your watch has another document that covers a whole bunch of key critical thing is which is why also referred you to the other discussions where maybe some of those key critical things have shown up.

It would be nice if you could narrow down exactly what your question is otherwise you're going to get an answer that's probably not possibly what you want because I have to interpret.

For instance you're missing a document that has this title

image.png.ca52f87c77711cd53460501e08f000b4.png

1 hour ago, gary17 said:

Its starting rebuilding i am striggling with the pinnion and center wheel cannot get a pic of them?

Conveniently the picture you need is covered by a watermark with a different name and information than what I have below so that is a problem. Did you disassemble it before you cleaned it? Oh and which one are you thinking about as there's sort of two of them. There is the center and the third wheel cannon pinion They have to each be handled differently.

One of the reasons I wanted you to do a search the group is does maybe have already answered the question especially if I do a search in my pictures and I find this picture which says yes it's already been covered which is why I asked you to do the search and look at the other discussions

image.png.20c336cfe4461348a21bf314953bb170.png

Okay that's the reassembly of one but you do have to disassemble and yes there is a procedure let's see if I have that picture and little notice the corner is missing I wonder why could that be the watermark that I don't want you to see.

I'm really do the pictures out of order because it's the order in which I'm finding them as I said these would've appeared in some other discussion on this group had you've done the search

image.png.0dc8c42b7dbcaeb6b096aa87929cd064.png

Looks like this image is related table of contents I guess..

image.png.8df02cc67f98bcd77807c58a75dd942e.png

1 hour ago, gary17 said:

i am striggling with the pinnion and center wheel cannot get a pic of them?

Oh one of the struggles you have is missing documentation where of I heard that before? This means if you find other YouTube video is other people servicing the watch they don't have the missing information. Which then becomes extremely unhelpful for you because they have no idea what they're doing.

Okay it looks like you just need the two pictures that covers both of them.

• Like 1