Hi there an old newbie just starting out

Going through some junk I hadn’t seen for years I came across a couple of old watches and thought it would be nice to get them going again, could I do it myself. 

So here I am, reading through various posts, reading books / articles  watching videos and signing up for a course with watchFIX.com online watch repair lessons. 

Looks like a steep learning curve so I will likely be back soon with many questions

Cheers Billy

47 minutes ago, rossjackson01 said:

Hello Billy. Welcome.

Mark's course is great. 19 months since I stared. Feels like last week. Keep us updated on your progress. It's what the members thrive on. 

Ross

Thanks for the welcome Ross, I’m really looking forward to getting into the course and will report back, likely with questions 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, billybimp said:

old watches

the problem with replacing parts in watches are they made a lot of them..Quantities of each whatever but there are lots and lots of variations watches. This means that finding staffs can sometimes be an issue and I don't know what your definition of old watch is but the older the greater the problem of finding the correct staff or any staff at all.