Hello from Southeastern US

Pioneer

Hi, I've been in an out of watch and clock repair for 30 years as strictly a hobby.  I kind of do whatever needed to refurbish or repair whatever piece I'm working on at the time, and it may be a number of years before I'm into another project. I'm not a pro, and don't intend to be. The pieces I work on are mine, usually second hand and pretty beat up.  I'm not usually concerned with resale value.  I do, however like to keep my pieces as original as possible and only use generic parts as a last resort.  I enjoy fixing, regulating, and wearing vintage Chronos and Divers.  

I have background in mechanical engineering and materials and also am an avid electronics enthusiast as well. 

I've assembled a reasonable amount of watch and clock repair tools over the years. 

I've done more with clocks than watches, but I own a number of nice pieces of both. 

Occasionally, I need a bit of advice or guidance and try to seek it out. It's great to see an active forum on watch repair.