Hi fellow watch workers!

LiamM

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I've just joined the group and wanted to say hi!  I live on the Southern coast of Oregon in the US and spend most of my time working on pocket watches when I'm not working at my job as a luthier or goofing around restoring a little Austin Healey Bug eyed (or Frog eyed) sprite.  So far, I've cleaned and serviced one Elgin pocket watch, serviced and replaced the main spring on a turn of the century Waltham pocket watch and now am working at cleaning and replacing the main spring on a pocket watch that was my great grandfathers.  I'm already facing some pretty big questions on that one but I'll share that in the next couple of days.  Having made good use of forums for instrument building as well as working on my little Healey, I want to thank everyone in advance for the help I'm sure I'll get.  This has to be one of the best aspects of the internet.  Love it and am glad to be here!