First no idea.

The second one is a watch bracelet cutter. You would size the width of the watch then put the bracelet in one of the holes open part of the bracelet pointing up to the v shape cutter and press and it cuts the part off then you would finish with a file and fit. I've lost count how many times I have done this.

Third Anvils or punches. The flat sides would be put in a vice  that way you could use them for what ever you needed. I had a few and in all my time as a watch and clock maker I never used them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oldhippy said:

First no idea.

The second one is a watch bracelet cutter. You would size the width of the watch then put the bracelet in one of the holes open part of the bracelet pointing up to the v shape cutter and press and it cuts the part off then you would finish with a file and fit. I've lost count how many times I have done this.

Third Anvils or punches. The flat sides would be put in a vice  that way you could use them for what ever you needed. I had a few and in all my time as a watch and clock maker I never used them. 

Thanks OH

1 hour ago, mikepilk said:

Look like tools for taking the nuts off lambs 🤣

The first could well be. It seems too big for watch repair 150mm. 20230327_110349.thumb.jpg.35240e02686baa065df91f8e9d353bcf.jpg

20230327_110302.jpg