i need help to find out what model it is

xam7

3 hours ago, rehajm said:

fhf 67 no calendar?

op photo has ST mark consistent with  96-4 says ranfft

Good eyes rehajm, just saw what looks like  the S ofthe ST.

Though fhf 67 has variants with calender too.🤠

Edited by Nucejoe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't realize that Aliexpress sold used items, that's cool.

The first time I did one of these movements I got tripped up by not first putting on the dial side capstone for the escape wheel so when I assembled the train of wheels and tested the free running of the train it didn't work because the escape wheel sunk down towards the mainplate without the capstone to hold it up.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• You know it H Ours was scrapped early 60s. Nothing wrong with joining the army H , i would have love the physical and discipline side of it, but i can't follow or be lead by numpties.
    • That's exactly why you need to exercise, or you'll meet with an untimely death! 😉 Well, good thing you weren't born in my neck of the woods then as you would have no choice. Back in the day when it was time for my service (early 80s) this small country could mobilize 800,000 soldiers in a few days, and mobilization supplies with modern weapons and munitions were everywhere and we had an air force second to none. Then beginning in the 90s it was scrapped because our politicians decided that Russia would become a Western democracy. In discussions with colleagues, friends and acquaintances where I mentioned I thought it was imprudent to scrap our capacity for self-defense, I was laughed at. I wonder if anyone of those people would laugh today.
    • Hi there, first time for me to ask for help since I joined the forum. I’m working on a Seiko 6138-0040 for a friend. I’ve already done a few 6138B’s, so not completely new to me. This one is a bit different, with lots of gremlins. Sheared off dial feet screw, case back ring missing, movement glued in the case etc. On top of that, on of the eccentrics  also sheared off when trying to adjust the hour recording wheel stop lever spring.  On the parts list, there is only 1 mention of an eccentric, namely the 823.619. Unfortunately it is unclear if it is  the one I need, or if it’s the eccentric for the hour hammer..  If it is the right one, I can order one from Cousins, if not I probabely have to source a main plate.  Does anybody know which eccentric the 823.619 is? Thanks so much!
    • Luddites, what's wrong with SatNav?
    • Which is why we never gave a map or compass to the bloody Rodney’s!   Tom