Hi my name is willow, normally i am on the clock forum,

but i have a problem with my watch i dropped it oops and the movement is loose inside

i had a quick look at it by taking the movement out and the realised why i choose to work on clocks, and put it back in and thought no way am i messing with that, hence me being hear.

Is there anyone interested in having a look at it and give it a service. The watch is used daily so has marks and scratches on it, but it has sentimental value rather then money i am living in Salford, thanks in advance.

20230314_132531.jpg

20230314_132514.jpg

Hi willow, may be anew adventure for you.  Can you post a picture of the movement along with the calibre (found under the balance) or on the plate. There should be a makers mark also visible.  I notice it’s a Burberrys watch so it’s rebadged, is it a quartz or  mechanical watch.     Cheers Weasol.

15 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi willow, may be anew adventure for you.  Can you post a picture of the movement along with the calibre (found under the balance) or on the plate. There should be a makers mark also visible.  I notice it’s a Burberrys watch so it’s rebadged, is it a quartz or  mechanical watch.     Cheers Weasol.

Hi Weasol, sorry i thought i put the makers name its Swiss made hope the photos help. With the size of them screws and parts don't think that adventure would go far😂

20230315_072941.jpg

20230315_074818.jpg

Hi Willow the movement is a Ronda and round the black plastic rim there should be a number something like. 505.  502 embossed in the plastic.  Cheap enough to replace ( done plenty) .  I take it the watch works ok but is just loose or is the movement loose on the dial, if it’s loose on the dial the feet have broken and will need fixing  either way do able.    Give me a Pm.  Cheers Weasol.

• Like 1