How do I Introduce myself ?

dnhb

Hello Folks!

I've just joined & wanted to respond to the invitation:

"Introduce Yourself Here

New to the community? We like to know who we are chatting with 🙂
So why not introduce yourself here first! "

but it wasn't clear to me how to do so as, although I could see such posts by other recent newbies listed below that invitation, I could not see a 'button' saying "create a post" so I've no idea if this will appear where it is supposed to!

Anyway, I'm in the UK, am old, grey & hanging on and my knowledge of & skill at watch repair are at about the same level as those to do with using internet forums.

On 3/14/2023 at 12:01 PM, dnhb said:

Hello Folks!

I've just joined & wanted to respond to the invitation:

"Introduce Yourself Here

New to the community? We like to know who we are chatting with 🙂
So why not introduce yourself here first! "

but it wasn't clear to me how to do so as, although I could see such posts by other recent newbies listed below that invitation, I could not see a 'button' saying "create a post" so I've no idea if this will appear where it is supposed to!

Anyway, I'm in the UK, am old, grey & hanging on and my knowledge of & skill at watch repair are at about the same level as those to do with using internet forums.

Hi. Old and Grey as long as you are still young at heart thats all that matters. A few very knowledgeable old timers here and also plenty of us chasing at their heels 😉. Accompany questions with plenty of photos so everyone can see, understand and help. Movement identification is very important so if you haven't already then add that information along with your question. If struggling to ID something then post pictures of any logos, initials , letters and numbers you find inside. Enjoy.

• Like 2