Omega 19"' Calibre Balance Staff Replacement

Hi forum, very new to this hobby so I am reaching out to the community for some assistance in the replacement of the balance staff on my very early Omega pocket watch. Simply put, I just don't have the tools or the experience yet to do this myself. I have found it extremely difficult for any "retail" watch maker who wants to undertake the work. Seemingly they are all only interested in complete resto jobs and not part off. 

Is there anyone in this community who would be willing to undertake the repair for me ( paid of course for time and parts ) otherwise this early time piece is destined for the repair draw for what may be an unknown length of time. 

Thanks in advance from a newbie in Banbury UK .

Your watch will keep good time  if its balance  gets re staffed carefully, but more work has originally been put into an Omega, to make it  Omega, there is the question of poising when rebuiling a balance complete , also adjustments when installed,  so you want to consider the value of your watch when fixed, which heacily depends on its overall condition and  movement's grade  and rarity. 

On your watch, there is no mention of adjustment or how many adjustments in various poistions, nevertheless , tell us about the condition/ aestetics of your watch. 

Rgds