Storage For Watch Crystals.

Hello all, Currently looking for a storage solution for a sock pile of watch crystals. I will be looking to grabbing a set of 1mm, 2mm Flat crystals and also a set of 1mm and 2mm Domed Crystal and a handful of the most popular ones.

I've been going to craft stores and looking at different bead storage boxes but the crystal sleeves are normally don't fix nicely or too loose. What have other people use or done to store these crystals? If I can't find something pre made i will most likely just go get some would and make a custom box for them.

Hello Mkay welcome to the forum. I retired many years ago from this type of work. Here is a picture of the sort of case/box that I had watch glasses in, I had about a dozen of these. I don't know if this type of thing is still around.

post-1154-0-38847500-1437168043.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello thank you all for your replies, after seeing some of your post i ended up checking hardware stores around my area most places didn't have anything useful that would fix the crystal nicely home depot, Rona, Home hardware and so on but i ended up finding this at Canadian Tire.

sXeGvjp.jpg

zzzIkTO.jpg

oEVgb5I.jpg

MNjTsDp.jpg

hocpuBV.jpg

the extra part below was a nice spot for over sizes crystals and extra bezel overlays and over size wax rings

Mkay