Does It Work?

Looking on  E bay and low and behold stumbled upon this ad for this material.( ians-polishing -kit).  I am curious to find out if anybody have  used this product and if you did what kind of results did you get? It also is suppose to be good on stainless steel cases and bracelets  as well as the crystal.  Web site:: www.ians-polishingkits.com.

www.ians-polishing-kits.com How to polish scratches from an acrylic watch crystal

Speaking of polishing, this guys website sure needs some...

I was tempted to talk you away from it on that fact alone, but his ebay seller page has good feedback, so who knows.

Afraid I know very little about glass polishing (apart from acrylic crystals which can be done with standard abrasives/brasso/polywatch), I experimented with cream of cerium oxide on a normal mineral crystal, but found it to have no effect whatsoever, by hand, by motor, whatever wheel I used, no effect. 

Edited by Ishima

You can find it in ebay, search for diamond lapping paste. In my humble opinion, it's a very useful polishing compound to have in watch restoration. It works in polishing stainless steel to mirror finished too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of polishing, this guys website sure needs some...

Couldn't agree more, also looking at his replies to negative feedback he appears to be of the "customer is always wrong" school of thought. Not exactly confidence inspiring...........