citizen NB0040-58E low amplitude

Dial up constantly shows higher amplitude relative to other positions ( low)  , I suspect balance jewels on mainplate side just oiled but not cleaned.

Advice from klassiker sticks to mind, how about doing the next service yourself, stick around this forum, many have and learnt. 

Rgds

• Like 1

Your watch definitely has a problem dial down. Ideally, you should see the same values dial down as dial up. 50 - 70 deg. less than dial up is a big difference. It's impossible to say why without a complete disassembly and close inspection of the balance, lower pivot and jewels to begin with. Having said that, I don't see any reason why the watch would suddenly lose 4 min. over night. If that happens again, put the watch on the timegrapher straight away and record the results.

As you don't seem to have access to a good watchmaker, and you can't do your own servicing and inspection (yet), I think you will have to live with what you have. The timekeeping at least seems fine at the moment, and in the end that's what counts!

• Like 1