Interested in vintage wristwatch collecting and restoring.

Aminje

Hi, my name is Don and I live in Georgia. I have been interested in vintage wristwatches for several years. I thought that if I joined this site I could benefit from others which have much more knowledge than myself and would help me in collecting and restoring vintage wristwatches. I would like to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your group.

• Like 1

Hi Don, welcome to WRT! There are some really knowledgeable folks here. I don't know how many are collectors and the site certainly isn't about: "how much is this worth" but we do come across some vintage watches. You can increase your own knowledge by taking the classes offered by Mark here: https://www.watchfix.com/

2 hours ago, Aminje said:

Hi, my name is Don and I live in Georgia. I have been interested in vintage wristwatches for several years. I thought that if I joined this site I could benefit from others which have much more knowledge than myself and would help me in collecting and restoring vintage wristwatches. I would like to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your group.

Welcome Don. You have come to the right place and very polite of you, if you are already a collector then you have knowledge to share as well. And as Gary has said, here is not really the place to come get valuations as does happen from time to time. Its about our love for watches and their repair, not their high value. A lot of us repair movements that are practically worthless in fact we have a fantastic thread to post as such. 404 club, check to out £4.04 or the exchange rate of your location . Enjoy Don.