SEIKO 7009A INTERMEDIATE DATE WHEEL 817 024 WANTED.

Hi there Anthony here...
Just restored a seiko 5 and need SEIKO 7009A INTERMEDIATE DATE WHEEL 817  024 WANTED.
lots of info on this site which looks good and I hope to make some great friends here.

let me know if you have this part as I bought a parts movement, so have lots of 7009A parts for sale or trade...

All the best and thanks in advance for any replies

Anthony7

Hi there Anthony here...

posted this before but no reply.

Not knocking anyone but I'm not surprised as the structure of all these
what appear out of the box forum messaging post packages
are a bit all over the place...
So I get its easy to miss stuff as up to now everyone has been super friendly on here.

I did have one bloke reply saying he had one but his post disappeared weirdly.

Just restored a seiko 5 and need SEIKO 7009A INTERMEDIATE DATE WHEEL 817  024 WANTED.
lots of info on this site which looks good and I hope to make some great friends here.

let me know if you have this part
as I bought a parts movement and that one was banjaxxed too and the part is discontinued,
I also have lots of 7009A parts for sale...
Are you allowed to advertise and sell stuff on here?
Although I'm not a merchant or anything just trying to recoup the outlay for buying the watch and the parts movement by selling what is left over as I'm sure someone needs some of it...

So let me know and all the best and thanks in advance for any replies and advice.

Anthony7

Moving to correct sub-forum.

----

Why is this happening?

Please don't be offended - from time to time, in an attempt to keep WRT organized, we need to move threads to another area more suited to the subject of that thread. Members can help the forum staff by checking for a suitable sub-forum before posting as this will help to reduce their admin workload.

• Thanks 1