Lume gonn wrong.

My bid fpr watch of the day.

Look at that dial.  The whole dial glows in the dark.  You would think wow what a great technological thought.  But not well executed.  Look at the hands.  The hands are coated with the same color lume.

You cannot discern the hands from the face in the dark.    

20220902_111629.jpg

Edited by Midazolam
Sorry about this placment in the wrong place in the fourm. I guess I am still (and might always be ) a nubee

1 hour ago, Midazolam said:

It would work. Not worth it .  It is a 5 dollar watch.  Don't believe it will last a year.

Does that matter matey ? I have watches that i paid less than a quid for waiting to be repaired. Its all experience.  The challenge of repairing a cheap watch is so much higher and imo as rewarding if not more so than something of quality. If you can do that and survive then you can repair more than you think and if it doesn't go well then you've had some cheap education that day. 🙂

• Like 2

I'm with Neverenoughwatches. As it's only $5 there's a learning/experimenting experience there. You could change the hand lume to black paint and make them more defined in the dark? 

I've a Lorus watch which is very similar to that, only cost a couple £'s and still running strong well over a year later. That has black hands.

Have fun with it.

• Like 2