Goliath pocket watch project

Hello everybody,I am a total novice and my current project is an extremely large goliath pocket watch 105mm dia.It was a wreck when I got it for very little money and I am learning from fiddling with it.Ive found out the bottom balance staff pin is broken,as its obviously been dropped,which caused its demise,.Anyway I think it's an omega ?,not to sure,but im trying to find out the calibre number so I can try and get a replacement staff for it and then maybe fit it to the balance wheel.Would any of you nice people be able to point me in the right direction please.

20220512_223737.jpg

20220517_212154.jpg

20220517_212237.jpg

20220517_212305.jpg

35 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

It would also be nice to have the diameter of the movement measured on the dial side and a picture of the movement on the dial side without the dial we need to see the setting components.

OK many thanks,I'll get another pic when I get back from work.

Well that is very interesting indeed,from what I have read,there are 3 x sizes in omega golieth watches 27'''  40'''  & 60''',does this sound correct,forgive me if I'm getting confused,any idea how I can determine which size watch I have here,of course I may be reading this wrong,as I am only an enthusiastic amateur.thankyou very much for the link 

Regards dan