Need crown size for casio 4004 sg

Maybe post a photo of the front and back of the watch? How is it that you know the p/n for the stem and not the p/n for the crown? You ought to be able to measure the OD of the threads and count the number of threads and come up with a reasonable guess on the required threads and then see if you can't find a donor watch.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, grsnovi said:

Maybe post a photo of the front and back of the watch? How is it that you know the p/n for the stem and not the p/n for the crown? You ought to be able to measure the OD of the threads and count the number of threads and come up with a reasonable guess on the required threads and then see if you can't find a donor watch.

Thanks for the reply i got the stem part number from the data sheet for the 0903a movement but unfortunately the crown isn't a listed part, probably because its a case part I'll post a photo like you said.

Screenshot_20220427-065324_eBay.jpg

Well, that case back says it's a Seiko. Is that of the same watch? I thought you were looking for a Casio part? It seems there are a number of Seiko guys with YouTube channels - probably some Seiko guys here too. You might have better luck sourcing the stem/crown as one.