Tips and Tricks for Removing Modern Breitling Hands?

Can anyone offer up tips or tricks for removing hands from modern (1990-present) Breitling watches? In my limited experience and through a brief web search I've found they are very tightly fitted. So much so that I have had 5-6 hands detach from their tube. Thankfully, in all but one case I have been able to refit the hand together. 

To remove hands I work with a pair Bergeon Hand Levers and Saran wrap (for protection of the hands and dial). For Breitling, I aim to get a tight pinch of the hand (tube) with the levers and torque upwards while maintaining the tight pinch. That's been helpful but not foolproof. 

Any advice for removing super tight hands? 

6 hours ago, Paul80 said:

The Chinese version works just as well and less Than £50 the support stand is also available on the same site if you don't fancy doing it by hand.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/4001004895081.html?browser_id=02a8fdec4c0e47f397330c404f25a73a&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=00117f3c1032491cb0b24001dac5267114c60f7e07&gclid=

Have you actually used this Chinese version? Not trying to be mean, just a genuine question.

8 hours ago, mzinski said:

Wow! Brilliant...and only $559. 

I do work on enough of these Breitlings that this is tempting. Thank you for putting me on to it. 

When it comes to dial and hands, I would be very careful about trying to skimp on tools, especially if I work on them for a living. As far as Chinese tools go, they can be extremely economical, but the QC may not be the same all the time, and you may have to modify them to suit your needs. See the Chinese mainspring winders etc.

Mark Lovick found it quite fiddly to use the hand removing tool without the support, which is why he made the support.

The simple version costs £360, while the deluxe version is £1285.

61BF39CE-C3C7-488D-89BC-3D5CC557E655.png

D29109EA-3F4F-4647-8063-A15225817CB6.png

4 hours ago, ifibrin said:

When it comes to dial and hands, I would be very careful about trying to skimp on tools

Looking at the pictures the Chinese version seems to be well made. Even if I don't work chronographs at this time, it's definitely something I am considering.

4 hours ago, ifibrin said:

The simple version costs £360, while the deluxe version is £1285.

No comment, really.

26 minutes ago, Paul80 said:

Open the link I posted above and scroll down the page and you will see another seller with both tools.

Here's the link for people interested, however the full set is €206 VAT and shipping included. It's a different product (GY0173) with four plungers instead of one as the €70 one (BZ-2002). https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001867927398.htm

I think if one is inclined to machining it could be easier to make the support from a cheap crystal press rather than from scratch.