Timex Electric 807 info and dating

Dmitry

Hello,

can anyone please share a tech sheet or manual for Timex Electric with 807 on the plate?

I am trying to make sense out of a bunch of parts that just fell out when I took it apart. Apparently, crystal must be removed in order to take the whole movement out;(

Any information of how to date this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1643681181898.jpg

1643681181891.jpg

It looks very much akin to a Timex Electric I just worked on.  You should be able to pull it up among my more recent posts.  The numbers on a Timex that will be most useful can be found printed on the lower edge of the dial, at 6:00.  Post those here and we will be able to help you learn more.
As to "807", I think that may be the part number for that plate.  And I am a bit concerned that I do not see the balance and coil amount the other parts in the picture.  At a glance I think you may be missing a couple things, unless they simply didn't make it into that particular picture.

Edited by KarlvonKoln

@watchweasol - a quick follow-up question. Am I looking at a broken pivot here? I almost assumed that much, until I put back the shunt bridge and a battery, as the video shows it came to life! Changing a pivot on this type of movement seems near impossible, so I wonder.

P1030378.JPG

P1030377.JPG

P1030376.JPG

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I concur also; it looks ok to me.  Below is the one I just servicing.  The pivots looked the same to me, and mine keeps amazing time for an old Timex.  If yours is now running smoothly and evenly with no wobble, then it's just a matter of regulating.  They're rugged old beasts, capable of shrugging off punishment that would cripple a more fragile movement.