Breitling Aerospace Movement

47 minutes ago, keflin2612 said:

Anybody know where I can purchase an "eta 988.431-332 movement"

As it happens, there is no secret place for parts. You will find all the answers  which you may receive here, and then some, on our pinned topic

1 hour ago, keflin2612 said:

Hi Folks,
Anybody know where I can purchase an "eta 988.431-332 movement" for a Breitling Aerospace, so far it's been like looking for the Holy Grail.

Cheers,
Kev 

The Holy Grail is easy compared to finding these.

My daily watch has been an Aerospace since 2003, and last year serviced it myself for the first time. 

I've kept my eyes open for a spare movement in case I need one. The movement is marked E10.391. I can't remember the differences to ETA 988.431/2, but I think they're interchangeable.

Calibre Corner list the following using this movement. Omega 1665, Breitling Aerospace, Tag Heuer F1 Chronotimer, Longines Conquest. There is a Tissot and others, but the digital displays may not line up.

I have just done a Google search for " ETA  E10.391". There are a few NOS available, but around £700 !

17823173510733.thumb.jpg.0482cb845727da4c36c1b3167eb15173.jpg

1 hour ago, mikepilk said:

I have just done a Google search for " ETA  E10.391". There are a few NOS available, but around £700 !

That's a lot considering that a good piece starts at about the same on chrono24,  although others ask much more. I liked it a lot when it was introduced, now a bit less. Good luck to the OP in sorting out the problem.

When I used to get it serviced at Breitling, it was battery every 3 years, and full service every 6 years. The full service cost a lot but it came back looking like new, with the case and strap polished (titanium and gold). After one service I could tell that the movement had been updated (slight difference in character colour) but was only charged normal service price.

If my watch broke, and I send it for a service, I wonder a) would/could they repair it, b) what would it cost ?