Citizen 3102 thin washer?

rogart63

Hi again . 

Long time not in here a lot . But still work on watches and movements a lot. Hope you can help me out with this. last project is a Citizen alarm 3102 . Everything was okay until i found this thin little washer. Where should that be. Can't find a manual or a parts list for this movement. Thought at first it should be under the second hand wheel? But it's to large and thick. Been searching the internet for clues.  But no luck yet. 

DSC00835.JPG

DSC00834.JPG

Under the other screw for holding the movement ring was a washer like this. So now i know where it should be. Movement working great with an amplitud of 275 . Had some trouble with the balance jewel. The endstone was loose inside the fitting. But manage to put it back Now it's just to figure out how to set the hands. So the alarm goes of when it should. 

Edited by rogart63
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2021 at 8:49 PM, rogart63 said:

Now it's just to figure out how to set the hands. So the alarm goes of when it should. 

Like clockmakers do. Fit and set alarm hand first to a precise hour, advance time slowly, when it will sound fit time hands accordingly. No, seconds hand don't count 😄

• Like 1