Omega 710 - Letting down power

Hi-

Can't seem to figure out how to let the power down on the automatic device. Holding the stem and releasing the main click spring doesn't work - there is typically a second click in the automatic works, but I cannot see where/how to release that power. I am reluctant to simply remove the automatic bridge with tension on the mainspring for fear of parts flying away!

Have a look for the 550 / 560 series guides as they are largely the same and will hopefully show where you can release the auto click. 

Or, alternatively you can carefully lift the auto mechanism off and then let down as usual. 

53 minutes ago, rodabod said:

Have a look for the 550 / 560 series guides as they are largely the same and will hopefully show where you can release the auto click. 

Or, alternatively you can carefully lift the auto mechanism off and then let down as usual. 

That did the trick! The automatic work comes off as a module. So while it feels like there is tension, it is safely released and the module can be further disassembled once removed. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!