Confused by Valjoux 7734 fourth wheel.

Has anyone come across this problem before? I'm nearly through disassembling my 7734 but have run into an odd issue - there is no way I can see how to remove the fourth wheel.

It has two long pivots and no amount of manoeuvring will get it out. I'm not going to force it and will just clean the wheel with the train bridge in place. 

I'm just wondering how odd this is and how it's ended up this way.

IMG_0029.thumb.JPG.9b7ff27f43f693434c274e87b880ce9e.JPGIMG_0030.thumb.JPG.d5cdaa18563053837023463fd43e5d07.JPG

interesting problem you have. Based on your pictures and me confirming it by looking at the parts list there is no way that you can get that out yet it is a separate component and somehow comes out? Even more mysterious is the link below assembly photos where it just tactically somehow fits in? NASA have a link to a service guide you should build a asked what are we not seeing on the discussion below.

https://www.watchrepairtalk.com/topic/10627-assembling-a-valjoux-7734-chronograph/

• Thanks 1

I was using the original 7733/4 technical guide, no mention of an integral 4th wheel, just another part. If it was a scrap movement then I'd do some investigating but for now I'll just have to imagine how it's been put together. 

Cheers John.