Seiko Solar battery replacement

I was able to open my Seiko Solar watch which has been lying dead and dormant for about 3 years (huzzah), and removed the suspected problem, the dead battery. I'm looking around the internet for a replacement battery and I can find them, but they don't have the proper clips on them, or even no clips at all. What do I do?

Hi welcome to the forum  First thing is we need to know the caliber of the watch.  Look under the No 6 position on the dial there is a number can you post that and a photo of the movement  and any caliber numbers of the back plate, Once we know what it is we can point you in the right direction               cheers 

On the face under the  6 position it reads: v157-day8 hr 2

The movement reads:

Seiko Time Corp.

Japan

V157A

Two Jewels

I was able to deduce that I need a Panasonic MT920 battery, but I just cant figure out the mounting clips issue. I can find the battery naked, but those clips elude me.

IMG-5520.jpg

IMG-5519.jpg

Additional update: I may have found the proper battery with the proper clips, but I am interested to see if anybody has other solutions regarding it. If it's cheaper to buy a naked battery and attach clips (if that's possible) then I am all ears. Being new I want to hear as many opinions as possible.