Alpina Pocket watch UH 1116

Hello everyone 

I recently bought a lot of pocket watches on Ebay. 

Between them I found an Alpina pocket watch with movement UH 1116. I saw on internet that usually is referred as Alpina 1116.

I got the following situation, while removing the wheels bridges, one of the ruby remained on the wheel. 

Please take a look on the following pictures. 

I also took some pictures with a microscope in order to explain better the situation. 

Could you please suggest me what I should do? 

Is what I got complete? Looking to another ruby it seems there is something missing (holding piece?) 

Is the movement common? Do You believe I can find the bridge somewhere? 

BTW I have also found a broken spring

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions

Regards 

Buf

IMG_20200531_124253.jpg

IMG_20200531_124409.jpg

20200601_1829_006_0.000.jpg

20200601_1827_005_0.000.jpg

20200601_1825_004_0.000.jpg

IMG_20200531_123123.jpg

17 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Do you have the complete balance? I see the hour wheel missing,  the button and stem, hands, dial and case. The jewel is the rub in type and doesn't look good. 

I have everything. These are the pictures I normally take when I strip down the movement. 

10 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Dear Oldhippy

Many thanks for the suggestion. The video was really instructive and interesting.

Now I now that placing back the jewel involve a jewel press (Favorite or Seitz).

But, do you belive that also the following tools are needed?

image.png.c69ceb2de18ac5805512855b8c89e267.png

Honestly speaking I cannot find them anywhere: I don't even know the correct name they have , in order to look for them properly.

The Mark's ones seems old and valuable…..

Thanks

Buf

I think they are called rubbing in jewel tools. I have seen them for sale on ebay under watchmakers tools vintage, just looked for you nothing there at the moment. Have you tried the watch tool suppliers? You could message Mark and ask him how he got his set. I'll keep looking, if I find any I'll let you know. 

3 hours ago, oldhippy said:

I think they are called rubbing in jewel tools. I have seen them for sale on ebay under watchmakers tools vintage, just looked for you nothing there at the moment. Have you tried the watch tool suppliers? You could message Mark and ask him how he got his set. I'll keep looking, if I find any I'll let you know. 

Sorry for asking, but how I can message Mark?