Help determining replacement crystal for Sekonda?

Hello again, I have a Sekonda with a 19 jewel Raketa 2609HA movement that I bought when I lived in the UK years ago. The crystal cracked and was unfortunately lost. I'd like to replace it, but I've never done this before and was hoping someone might advise me on choosing the appropriate replacement. I've measured the step on the interior of the bezel in multiple places and it appears to be 32.2mm. I understand I'll need to buy a crystal lift and baseplate to do this. Thanks very much in advance for any pointers!

IMG_20191229_105236.jpg

Hi  You are correct, You will need a crystal lift and table or a press. There is a good tutorial on esslinger site (American) which takes you through measuring and ordering and fitting . It will explain all you require.  I believe the convention when measuring crystals is to Add 0.01 to the size but the tutorial will explain .  

8 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  You are correct, You will need a crystal lift and table or a press. There is a good tutorial on esslinger site (American) which takes you through measuring and ordering and fitting . It will explain all you require.  I believe the convention when measuring crystals is to Add 0.01 to the size but the tutorial will explain .  

I'll go there now and take a look, thanks!