Mr

ASMark

Good Morning from South Africa  . I need some help please.

I have been working on watches as a hobby for a few months now, and in a job-lot I bought I found a completely disassembled ROAMER ALARM watch MST Caliber 417 in two plastic containers.

Most if  it was in the two boxes.

However the Unlocking wheel holder was in another container full of bits of other watches.

I have started to reassemble  to see what missing  and most of it appears to be here.

The dials is  in fairly  condition so I will do my best to save the watch.

I have downloaded the Roamer Parts sheet but I need to understand  how the alarm hand is fitted as the Hour wheel is missing at this stage.

What is meant to go on under the Wheel holder?

And what does it look like under the holder with everything in place ?

I know what the usual hour wheel on a watch  looks like,  but this must be different to take the alarm hand .

Are there any exploded diagrams of this watch?

And lastly if I may ask. The Pallet fork has a broken pivot, is there a Best fit that will work apart from perhaps the MST 427 ?

There is not much information online and  most pictures that show the movement with the wheel holder in place, so I cant see what is meant to be there.

Parts are crazy hard to find in South Africa and importing is very costly by courier.

Thank you

Mark

20191227_151719.jpg

20191228_065753.jpg

20191228_070527.jpg

20191228_095927.jpg

20191228_070542.jpg

20191228_070546.jpg

The hour wheel is missing. Instead of the hour wheel being flat underneath it has a raised part underneath. When the alarm is set to go off, it slips off the part that I have given a red arrow to, this then releases the hammer and the alarm goes off. Pull out the button to set the hands, make sure you have power on the alarm. Turn the hand and at the time the alarm works fix the hands on.

20191228_095927.thumb.jpg.c5bbee27e4b7e8e759e38fbc01c01311.jpg