I have a Lip Nautic ski electronic new  ( :blink: ) 

The watch does not work .  I believe the movement need to be replace.

There is also an issue with the dial. the color is peeling.

Is it worth to repair? Or shall I try to sell it for parts ( the glass and frame are like new. also the bracelet is original)

Thanks for your advice. 

Have a great day 

_DSF5526.JPG

As it is I would say if you sold it complete it would be worth around £100-£150 one sold recently in non working condition for £192.00 but that had a much better condition dial. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lip-nautic-ski-nautic-ski-barrel-blue-ref-42982-vintage-super-compressor-/163381983016?hash=item260a533728%3Ag%3ARPYAAOSwlINb6~SM&nma=true&si=i4O0rq0vDZnytydLxrsfi4rsEJA%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

complete working movements lip calibre r184 can be found for around £90.00  so it is repairable, the biggest problem is the condition of the dial to have that redone would be at least £100.00 plus, 

Good working examples of this model go any where between £250.00 to £350.

They are sort after but earlier examples fetch the highest prices £400-£600.

If you like the watch and want to keep it the most it will cost you  if it requires it is the cost of a movement and live with the dial as is, I dont think breaking it up would realise any more money than selling it whole.

Thanks for your reply.

I think i am probably sell it as it is. ( it is not part of my favorit watch as the movement is electronic) I don't think it is worth it to do all the effort to get it back to the new condition.

Do you know any web site beside e-bay for selling watches?

Thanks again.

regards.

J-C