Hello from langseth

New member but I have been viewing most of the You Tube video's by Mark Lovick which helped me fix my first Seiko watch and since have done minor repair on several watches and gaining on watch tools. It started as a curiosity and now its a beginning hobby with buying more old watches on eBay and repairing them, or I should say attempting to repair them. Only issue I have is the old vintage watches are so f#*%^ small, I have a hard time setting the gear train wheels in their proper places. It takes a steady hand, which I don't have, and eye strain that gives me a headache. So stopping every 15 minutes and resting helps but then I forgot which parts goes where!  Damn, getting old is not for wusses. Mark makes everything look so easy but setting the impulse jewel into position for the pallet fork has me pulling my hair out, and not much left. Any secrete or video advising the best or easiest way to do it, would sure be appreciated.

Thank you,

Rob

• Like 1