Police watch replacement mineral glass

bosstaki

Hi guys! I’m looking for a watch glass replacement for a police 14138j gents wrist watch! I can’t seam to source an original replacement for it, does anybody know the correct size & style of glass for this 14139j model of watch, cheers guy’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It most likely uses a generic mineral glass. Do you have the old one to measure ? If yes you can then just go on cousinsUK and order a similar one.

This brand doesn't use OEM glasses like Omega or Rolex for example so don't worry.

It most likely uses a generic mineral glass. Do you have the old one to measure ? If yes you can then just go on cousinsUK and order a similar one.
This brand doesn't use OEM glasses like Omega or Rolex for example so don't worry.

Nice one! The glass was not in the watch when I picked it up mate! A fragment I got looks like it got a slight dome top & flat bottom & 1.75 thick at the edge! I’ve measured between the clear nylon gasket & it’s at 34.95mm

They don't have that height on cousinsUK so you might have to try chinese sellers on ebay or aliexpress.

I’ve seen plenty on eBay mate! The edge thickness being 2mm & 3.2mm thk at the dome centre! 35mm diameter! What do you think about the size, I measured between the nylon gasket at 34.95mm I think! Thanks for the reply!

Well is it 1,75mm or 2mm ? If it's 2mm at the edge you'll find one on CousinsUK.

Since they are cheaper than 1GBP if I remember correctly you could get one 34,9 and one with 0,1mm smaller and higher each for example...

Measuring it like that can be tricky...

Edited by Chopin