Screw Or Ribbet?

Hi everyone, I need to find more of these,

post-253-0-22825200-1408480946.jpg

post-253-0-75168600-1408480952.jpg

They hold the bezel in a Casio mma-200w and I don't have a part number or anything to go by. I have searched everywhere in vain. Any help to locate at least one is deeply appreciated!

Robert

PS. Hopefully, more than one since I lost the other one. It pinged into nothingness! :thumbsd: There is a saying about ordering always 3 because only one will make it to the watch!!!

Most helpful, Geo, so they are rivets after all! (now I'm confused two "b's" or one "v", maybe because they are small! :) )  -- a local joke I guess and terrible spelling...

Thank you for the link and the info, much appreciated. So, if I were to order some, what is the customary measurement I need?

Edited by bobm12

They are not rivets Bob. Rivets are hammered to make them expand and hold parts together. Drive screws are hardened and are hammered into a hole that is just slightly smaller than the drive screw. They go in with a twisting action, and if you are careful, can be removed with an anti-clockwise rotary movement.

I see, that's why I almost damaged the slot while trying to get at the bezel spring! Never too old to learn I guess. Thanks for the explanation Geo. I will be posting a pic of the end result once I finish this proyect...and with due credits!