Does Anyone Teach Watchbuilding At Beginner Level Please

I've only been "dabbling" for a few weeks working on a 1980s Seiko SQ100 Sports I bought from the states reasonably cheaply and am now trying to figure out how to replace the original quartz movement with a modern one so I can teach myself and get a working watch at the end of it.

It has quickly become clear that at my level watching videos and trying to work on a watch makes my brain hurt however good the videos are.

I am a self employed gardener and therefore have some free time during the winter so I was wondering if anyone teaches people the basics in person? 

In my case to a stage where I could bring along a quartz Seiko 5 and be taught how to insert a movement and fit hands and stem/crown.

My thought is to then hopefully progress to trying some proper mechanical work the following winter.

I appreciate that there is a huge difference between what I am looking for and learning all the aspects of professional watch making/repair. In a similar fashion to people knowing how to undertake general gardening and people who are trained horticulturalists.

I just thought I would ask,

Bern