Ladies Patek Twenty 4 with E15 Quarts movement

Evening all,

I am not skillful enough to attempt watch repair myself and have run into some difficulty as detailed below. I am looking for a recommendation as to who may take on a repair of this nature.

The sorry tail is below in the form of an email I was intending to send to a few jewellers for assistance. Can anyone in this forum advise me please?

Would you be willing to take a look at a ladies Patek Phillipe Twenty 4 watch?

I have lost faith in my local watch maker as he has lied to me and now I have got to the truth I am not happy.

The watch needed a new glass, any way 5 months later after lie after lie I went to collect the watch.

He has lost the movement (Patek E15), hence the delay while he tried to source one without success.

Furthermore he has then purchased a fake watch and tried to use the movement from that!!!

I have now retrieved the watch from him, along with various other parts and will be starting proceedings against him.

However, I need to get the watch back into a usable form for some social events that it would be right to wear it to for my partner.

My thoughts are, that legal proceedings are going to take months before any conclusion and payout take place so in the mean time I need a way of getting the watch up and running.

Would you take on supplying and fitting a suitable quarts movement into my Patek case whilst retaining the original dial / hands etc?

If you would not, can you suggest anyone in your line of work that would take on a project like this?

Kind regards,

• Geo locked this topic