Gucci 9300 Chrono Instruction Manual

watchmad

I'm looking for any instructions for this watch to reset everything after a battery change.

It's some complex series of presses on the 3 pushers and 1 crown but I can't remember the sequence and I've lost the instruction sheet that I had.

Any help would be appreciated  :geek:

post-1589-0-67837200-1447735313_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

Yeah it doesn't seem to work using those instructions.

The movement is Swiss with 1 battery for the time and another battery for the Chrono functions.

I found a picture of the movement here: http://www.watchrepairtalk.com/topic/1112-gucci-9300/

I seem to recall having to press 2 buttons simulateously while the crown is out but I can't recall exactly.

I even sent an email to Ronda in Switzerland but got a fairly unhelpful reply..   but at least they did reply:

According your description we don’t have/had such movement in our sales program. But we know, that some of our clients added RONDA watches on their modules, which they have assembled to entire watches.

So in this case we know only the functions concerning the time indication. Please contact the watch brand (Gucci) for further instructions.

Unfortunately not.

The watch has 3 pushers and 1 crown and as near as I can tell, the crown only has 2 positions.

It has been many years since I had a battery in this watch but I seem to recall needing to press some obscure combination of the pushers after changing the battery.

• 11 months later...
On 11/17/2015 at 6:36 AM, Geo said:

Welcome to the forum Watchmad. I suspect this may have a Seiko 7a28 movement in it, so try setting it using these instructions.

image.jpeg

George.

I did spot this (incorrect) post of yours earlier and I had to chuckle to myself. :biggrin:

It's an easy mistake to make with these 7Axx clones, of which the Gucci quartz chono's are just one. There are other bone fide brands of 7A28, the most obvious being Yema, which use a (re-branded) Shimauchi Ltd V905 movement. The easy way to tell a 7Axx clone from the 'real deal' (without sight of the movement) is to check the increments on the LH minute counting sub-dial. Usually they'll go up to 60, whereas a pukka 7Axx only counts to 30 minutes. Plus they're usually 'Swiss Made'. <_<